Apr 10, 2008

I need Lysol!

This morning I was cleaning the toilet. Sam came in.

Sam: What you doing Mom?

Me: Cleaning the toilet.

Sam: Why?

Me: Because my friends coming and I want it nice and clean.

Sam: Is there germs in it?

Me: yes!

Sam: You need Lysol! And you need to clean the kitchen table with it too because them is germs there too!



So ok firstly I don't buy Lysol. I buy bleach and other cleaning products but I don't buy Lysol....so this conversation leaves me totally gobsmacked because I realised that my clever little three year old has listened too and totally remembered the commercial from tv for Lysol wipes where they say that there are just as many germs on your kitchen counter as there are on your toilet!!!!!!!

So I guess this weekend we're buying Lysol ;)

Anyway I thought it was pretty cute that he remembered that! And the name too!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails