Apr 11, 2008

TGIF

It's Friday. Thank goodness. I'm so tired. I am so very glad the weekend is here. Lloyd will be home soon and we have no plans for the weekend except to hang out at home here and clean up the yard - play outside and just relax.

Chris is sleeping over at a friends tonight. He won't be home until after drama rehearsals tomorrow afternoon.

I was supposed to go to the science centre today. I was meeting Val and her little guy there but I had a migraine last night and was feeling tired and crappy and still so tired this morning so I cancelled. Instead we met at Broadmoor Lake and we walked around the Lake for a while - it was breezy but it was fun. The geese were noisy! It's so nice to see them back after the long winter.

After our walk we went to the mall and had some lunch together - including some ice cream each from Laura Secord! YUM! Vals little guy managed to stick his eye shut from the stickiness of a lollipop and my two were running about high from sugar so we knew it was time to go! I was so tired and not bothered about dealing with it so I just yelled at Val in front of everyone "Val will you please control your children"!!!!!!! completely denying they were anything to do with me :)

Despite feeling horrible and so sleepy it was a nice day. Now I am home and switching this off and going for a bath as my older two are about to walk in the door so they can supervise my younger two and I can pop some tylenol and go soak in the bath!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone - enjoy the good weather!
Related Posts with Thumbnails