May 16, 2008

Happy 21st Wedding Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to my Sister Clare and her Husband Jack for yesterday.....yes they are Dans Mom and Dad.....

Dan was conceived on their Wedding night...he was just born 9 months early......

;)


I phoned my Sister to say Happy Anniversary yesterday and ended up being on the phone a LONG time :) Had a nice long chat with Oliver and Isaac too....omg Isaac can TALK!!!! I didn't realise you could have quite THAT long a conversation about water guns :) I really wish Clare would bring him over to stay because I just know he and Abby would have soooooo much fun!!!! Isaac is almost 7.

Dad please can you email me the photos of Oliver from his prom - I can't find them on the Western Gazette website - just the pic of the girls....
Related Posts with Thumbnails