May 16, 2008

Hung over

blegh.

Datenight last night. We went to Milestones. It was ok. Their Bellini's are the BEST - they even put little plastic animals in the top :) I have this LOVE of getting tacky things in my drinks and desserts - like butterflies on sticks or umbrellas - sad I know lol - and in my drinks last night I got little plastic toys - like a camel upside down :) a hairy coo lol :)

But I wasn't that impressed with Milestones. It's a lot more casual than Joeys Global. Food wasn't as good. Service was ok but not as good. I'm sorry but you just can't beat Joeys and THAT is why you have to wat up to an hour for a table at Joeys.....

But Milestones was ok and I would go there again and while you DO have to wait for a table at Joeys, Milestones is an ok alternative.

Had a lovely evening with Lloyd. We shared dessert - a butterscotch kind of cup desserty thing - bit like Angel Delight with a chocolatey topping and crushed Dime bars on the top. We couldn't finish it as it was too rich, but I finished my bellini's - which is why my head is a little sore this morning!
Related Posts with Thumbnails