May 7, 2008

New reusable bag!!!!!



Oooooooh!!! I have a new reusable bag!!! A Marks and Spencers reusable bag!!! Thanks you Mom and Dad!!! :) It arrived yesterday :) It's short but very wide :) and a cute shape :) I was kind of hoping it would be FULL of M&S groceries :( but sadly no :(

lol! I LOVE M&S groceries!!! Ooh we used to do all our grocery shopping in M&S in Scotland!!! Such great food!

But we did get a lovely parcel of things from my Mom and Dad yesterday - Susie has gone to school today in her new leggings and t-shirt - she added a little skirt over the top - a very short skirt but it looked cool :) - the tshirt says 'I love my attitude'.

Abby is wearing her leggings today too! I'll take some pictures later!

The flying saucers are almost all gone - surprise surprise!! And the puppets were a huge hit! I think I managed to photograph one - the others were GONE and were being played with!! so missing from the photo are susies clothes and the puppets and most of the candy flying saucers.
Related Posts with Thumbnails