May 7, 2008

Steven!!! Remember this???



(Everyone, Steven and I grew up together in a little village in SW England and he now lives with his gorgeous Wife Lynfa and their little Girl in New Zealand - oooooh which is where my bees are coming from!!!!!)

I found this the other day and was showing it my children - it was so funny because I had to try and explain what a CB radio was and how it was kind of like a cellphone but not - and kind of like a walkie talkie but not - and anyway, you gave me this badge waaaaaay back when we were in West Coker. You actually gave me two of them but one of them got lost some time between then and now (as things do) but I kept this one :)

I do remember walking around West Coker chatting to you over the cb radio - only because you were the only person I knew in West Coker with a cb radio lol - and my little cb radio couldn't reach any further than West Coker (even if it WAS the size of a house brick!!)

I thought you might find it funny to see this one after all these years!!!

So, ten ten till we do it again
(hahahaha thats about it for the cb radio language that I can remember!!!)

It's funny how far technology has come now!

Have a great week and say hi to your lovely family :)

PS - update your blog ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails