Jun 20, 2008

Another hobby to share...





I guess it's not really a new hobby to share as it's something we've done in the past. In Scotland we used to play golf in our apartment - we'd set up mugs on the carpet and we'd hit golf balls into them and play against each other (lol) and over ehre we've been to the driving range on date night before. And we've always said we'd have lessons together and when the children are older we'd play golf together, have lessons and join a golf club - and if we get a place in the South it will be somewhere with golf courses so we can play golf a lot. So this is just a step towards one of our plans for the future :)

Thank you Lloyd - it was a lovely surprise - even if I did seem a little unsure and a little less than enthusiastic lol....I LOVE that you want to do this with me :) I'm just not so sure I'm going to be good at it lol!

And Donna if you read this:


HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails