Jun 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Lianne!



I want to wish a VERY VERY Happy Birthday to my Wonderful WONDERFUL friend Lianne for today (Sunday). Happy Birthday Lianne!!! Here she is in a piccy she sent me last week :) With two of her four gorgeous children (one of whom I have never met but I did help create :) lol Lianne I'm not sure people will be able to work that one out :)

And the piccy I believe was taken in North Wales which is somewhere that Lianne and I went on holiday together with six children (seven including the extra we took as our 'helper')...we had a wonderful time despite crappy weather.

I would give ANYTHING to be able to pop over to Liannes for coffee this week - it feels like only last week I was there and I remember her house so well although I know it's changed a lot since I was there but I spent so much time there - we were always at each others homes.....or at Julies house - our other friends home (who has sadly died since).

Anyway.....I miss you Lianne - so so much - I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!! I was thinking of you! :)

Lots of love
Jane
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Related Posts with Thumbnails