Jun 22, 2008

Our Sunday....


It's been raining all day and its been lovely! Lloyd has been busy working on the we bathroom. I have scrapbooked. The girls have played and watched movies. Sam has helped Lloyd. Laurence was at his friends after his sleepover.

Chris started work at 9am and I phoned at 4pm and asked where he was - he was still working! He said he'd be home around 6pm! He said he was wet and tired but has was having so much fun he didn't care! So he is loving his new job! Outside in the rain shovelling horse poop and painting fences and cutting grass - oh he just walked in the door hang on!

So he was redoing insulation in the horse stadium and barn - all kitted out in proper gear and safety stuff said he had so much fun is working again Wednesday after school.

Has also asked if he can have a group of friends camp here later this week...

Laurence ahd fun at his sleepover - hs friends parents work at a local golf club and the whole family play golf - Laurie has played with them quite often and had several lessons both with them and with Lloyd - so yesterday he played an 18 hole round with them! And then afterwards they gave Laurie one of their old sets of golf clubs and his own bag! How cool is that????? Wow!!!! He is thrilled!

I have been sorting the recycling to go down to the end of the road tonight. I refilled all the hummingbird feeders on the porch. And scrapbooked so I have pictures to add....Oh and I filled in my registration papers for the Provincial Apiarist so I am registered for the year and thats all done and mailed.....

Now we are making salmon for dinner :)

Oh and last night we played golf outside until it got dark and then watched 'I am Legend' before falling asleep way after midnight.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails