Jul 19, 2008

Lakeside art.....






Some of our lakeside art.....and while Sam may be a future artist lol, I know I am NOT very good lol....I paint because I love it and find it relaxing but I am not very good :) but dollarama sells canvases at 3 for $1 and so it doesn't matter if you suck :)

I've sat through enough art workshops in my time to learn that it doesn't matter how good (or not) you are - its whether you enjoy the process!!! And I know that I LOVE painting, drawing and 'creating'......and while my work may not end up in art galleries, it may well end up on my own walls at home - I plan to frame some of them - along with the childrens work! I have quite a few of my childrens paintings framed properly already and hung on the wall - children LOVE to see their artwork properly framed and hung on the wall and Michaels and other places do it so cheaply these days!!!

I haven't added all of the pictures we did - some of it I will add to the homeschool blog.....I have like 3000 pictures to go through on 4 camera cards so forgive me for the random order of blog posts and pictures and bad organisation of things over the next few days/ couple of weeks......
Related Posts with Thumbnails