Aug 13, 2008

Thank you!!

Thank you for all the welcome backs and miss yous! I closed my blog for a while and made it private - so private that I was the only reader! My school reunion was being organized on facebook and I was beginning to feel like a I had no space or privacy at ALL!!!

I don't like Facebook much - as many of you know - I use it because these days you kind of feel like you have to. Anyway, I've reopened my blog but I've made a lot of changes and I now have very FEW readers. I used to have almost 100 readers and now I have less than 30. Mainly family - and a few friends. I just feel like having a little more privacy - a little more space. A few less people knowing my business ;)

The crowds can read my 'junk' on facebook. My blog is for friends and family - and most importantly for me.

I hope that makes sense.
Related Posts with Thumbnails