Oct 26, 2008

For Dianne and Dad :)



I know, I know......I haven't been taking as many pictures of the other animals....I'm sorry! I will try to do something about that! Here is a picture of Charlie that I took on Friday!

Charlie is doing good......the workmen adore her - Tim especially I think. They used to park their trucks on the side where the workshop is and she would stay over there near them...but now they have moved everything over to the side near the pond and the beehive.....so Charlie,too, has moved - and she spends her day over there with them - keeping an eye on them ;) Really though its because she likes company - she just likes to be near people! The guys think its funnny that she has followed them over!

She now has a woodburning fireplace in the workshop and yesterday two new garage doors were fitted to the workshop - so she is nice and warm and secure in there now :).

I will add more pictures of the other animals this week - remind me to take my camera on some of the dog walks this week - I tend not to because my hands get cold.

Oh and on Friday when I took my camera out, a wasp got between my hand and the camera and stung the palm of my hand and its still annoyingly sore and itchy :( there are still so many wasps everywhere :(
Related Posts with Thumbnails