Oct 26, 2008

Lloyds idea of a joke!



Lloyd was holding my camera while I went to get my cup of tea this afternoon and he snapped a load of pictures of me walking back towards him....ha bloody ha! I was cursing him!!! It was freezing cold outside with a windchill of -11c!!!!! I couldn't find my lovely warm scarf so I had on Susies turquoise one and my lovely (lol) blue hat (remember Monica I said I have ONE hat that fits my big head and its blue so it doesn't go with any of my coats except my blue winter coat - well this is that very hat lol) anyway I am sooooo NOT a hat person but it was cold so I had my hat on and Susies scarf and I didn't care what I looked like because I was at home and no one sees me at home.......and then Lloyd thought it was fun to snap pictures of me ;)

Getting revenge for me taking pictures of him while he was sleeping lol!

;)

I realised this morning that Lloyd and I have been together almost 8 years....it doesn't seem possible! Its flown by! It really shocked me!! Of course when I said this to Lloyd he was quick to say that it doesn't shock him at all.......because its been eight long years of HELL!!!! ;)

OMG I married my Father lol...just the kind of thing my Dad would say - he always says about how long he's been married.....'almost fifty years...you get less than that for murder'!!!! ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails