Nov 8, 2008

Alone...but I won't complain..



It's Saturday but it doesn't feel like it. I woke up at 6am as Lloyd was putting my coffee by my bed. He kissed my hand and whispered goodbye and I told him to drive carefully....he told me he loved me and then he left for work...I heard the garage door go down as I drifted off to sleep. It was like any other week day.

I woke again at 8am to my coffee and found the little note above folded up on top of my coffee mug. That made me smile :) But I'm still sad he's working on a Saturday - its been a long time since he worked on a weekend.

Normally I would sulk and complain and whinge and wine......but today I'm not going to, because you know what? My day could be a lot worse........And if all I have to complain a bout is the fact that my husband is working today, then geez....I really don't have a lot to complain about! I'm feeling extremely grateful right now!
Related Posts with Thumbnails