Nov 21, 2008

Blown away.....

Being blown around by the wind yesterday at Millennium Place reminded me of the scene from Unfaithful where Diane Lane is blown about in Soho, New York City by the strong winds until she falls into Olivier Martinez and hurts her knee. It put me in the mood to watch the movie, so last night Lloyd and I snuggled up and watched Unfaithful while the wind continued to blow around our little house outside.

This morning the winds have died down and we are left with a dusting of snow and hazardous roads coated in freezing rain. There seem to be endless road accidents this morning in Edmonton. Lloyd drove Chris into the transit centre this morning and picked up coffee at Timmys before coming home - he's not working today (Yay). I'm having my hair cut at lunchtime and then this afternoon we are off to see TWILIGHT at the movies :) WOOHOO the day has finally arrived :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails