Nov 21, 2008

Come and by my IMMEDIATE neighbour!!!

www.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?propertyId=7750935

Our neighbours are selling - these are the people who used to live in our house!! They then built a house up in the top part of the land and sold off the major part of the land (where we are) and moved to their house that they are now selling. Their kids are grown up now and they have Grandchildren and I guess they no longer need their acreage..the boys will be sorry to lose their dog sitting job!

I have to say though that I have NO idea where this 'riding arena' is supposed to be...because I'm looking out of my window now and I can't see a 'riding arena' hahahaha um is that realtor speak for 'overgrown field with pretty white fence around it???? He's selling the place himself so I assume thats why he's used those terms....

Anyway I hope we get nice neighbours because they've been very good neighbours really. It's a shame it isn't one of the other neighbours - we want one of our other neighbours to sell - so we can buy the land - but these are the wrong neighbours because their land isn't really worth us buying.

Come and be my neighbour :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails