Nov 13, 2008

Icon Photography...







In August we saw an advert in the local paper saying that Icon Photography were looking for models so that the photographers could practice....they wanted to take test shots on students in the Sherwood Park area before school started so they could prepare for taking all the school pictures once the year started. In return for letting them practice on you, you got two sheets of pictures FREE!!! Cool! So with 5 kids I thought this was a great deal! I called up and they said I could have all my kids done! So we went down to Woodbridge Farms and the kids had their pictures down (all but Sam who flat out refused).

We got to choose which images we wanted (I was shocked at this as I thought we'd get what we were given!!) and there was no pressure to buy anything - in fact we didn't even have to go into the office!!) and the images were ready weeks ago but I didn't manage to go and pick them up until today. I liked these pictures sooooo much better than the school pictures and they were free, so we didn't bother to get the school pictures this year - saved us over $60!!!!! And we got pictures of Chris too :) I have plenty of Sam from our own woods that I can add to mini albums etc that fit the style so I'm more than happy :)

Oh and if the pictures look a bit odd its because I put them on my bed and took a picture of them and then cropped them so they're cropped at weird angles and look a bit weird......I should have taken flat pictures of them but I couldn't be bothered to do it properly......so the pictures look much better than this in real life!!! Like Chris and Susies pictures look all a bit squashed and make them look fat for some reason and thats the way I've taken the pictures and cropped them and NOT what the pictures look like lol......sorry.........Just me being lazy taking bad pictures of good pictures! If I see an advert for this next year I'm definitely doing it again!!! Thanks Icon Photography!!! They were so friendly and helpful and great to deal with!
Related Posts with Thumbnails