Nov 4, 2008

Tuesday....Election Day continues...

So it's still Tuesday. Sam had Pre-K. They focused on Teeth brushing because of Halloween and all that candy!! Great choice! While he was there I ran to Scrapbook Diva and got the supplies for the scrapbooking class 'Stories In Hand' that I've signed up for. (See the blog post below if you're interest in joining me for this FREE two week long online class)!! Scrapbook Diva is convenient for MP but the staff just aren't as friendly as Scrapbook Memories and the store is desperately lacking in stock compared to Scrapbook Memories too! I just wasn't in the mood to drive anywhere much.

Then I went back to MP and sat and read with a coffee until Sams class finished. Colleen was at MP working out and came over and said hi on her way out - Hi Colleen (waving madly) - so that was a nice surprise :)

Now I'm waiting for Lloyd to get home. He's in Safeway right now and then will be on his way home. Tonight the bees are going into storage for the winter.

Tomorrow night Lloyd and I have date night and I am sooooo looking forward to it :) We're off to see 'The Secret Life of Bees' the movie based on the book I read in the Summer :) I am mostly just looking forward to going out with Lloyd though - I just NEED that - it's been a crappy emotional week all round :(

Life goes on, day to day stuff gets done.....but amongst it all I'm left wondering what Tara is facing throughout her day.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails