Dec 22, 2008

And now for some good news!


I had some great news this weekend - my wonderful wonderful friend - bestest friend ever from Stockport, Lianne - is coming over to stay in the Summer!!! AND - she is bringing her little girl Bethany!!! I have never met Beth before but WAS involved in her conception (hahahahahaha kind of lol) as they used my technique for getting a girl!!!!

I am soooooooo excited to see Lianne after soooooo long!!! We can have coffee again :) OMG and reminisce about our holiday together in Wales and the days we were pregnant together with Susie and Ashley....and when the boys were young and days at the park and going to see Santa on the miniature train.......and me getting soooooo drunk at our Christmas girls night out and her taking me home to Nigel hahahahaha and I passed out and didn't wake up for a day or two hahahaha!!! (TOTALLY her fault - if she had drunk more of HER share I wouldn't have drunk as much lol)

I can't wait to see her!
Related Posts with Thumbnails