Dec 22, 2008

Samantha looking all festive!!!!



On Friday Christopher had to go to the Orthodontists to have his braces fitted. He now has braces and will wear them for two years and then wear a retainer or atleast have continuing treatment for the next 6 years - treatment ends when he is 21. We handed over a cheque for $8,000 on Friday!!!! Rather that than pay in installments anyway!!!!! That would just be a pain! Especially when Laurence and Susannah will be needing treatment also in the next couple of years!!!! Chris was in the ortho. for almost 3 hours in the end, so while he was there, I took Sam to Kidz Quarterz. My friend Samantha came and met us there for a while for coffee. She was Abigails preschool teacher years ago and is so great with kids that Sam seemed to think that she was there to play with him, and it wasn't long before he had her up in the climbing frame and going down the slides!!!! Me? I was sat having coffee ;)

After Chris's appointment, we went to Tim Hortons for lunch and Chris hada BIG lunch making the most of being able to eat pain free before the pain of the braces kicked in!!!! By saturday it hurt too much to eat!!!

Friday night I spent relaxing in the tub and then Lloyd and I curled up and watched The Family Stone - a Christmas movie about my family! Seriously - that IS my family ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails