Dec 29, 2008

For the new kitchen!


My friend Samantha gave me this for Christmas, for our new kitchen.....it's a cheese board.....I LOVE cheeses, and always have a great selection in the fridge of blue cheeses, camemberts, various strong mature cheddars, boursin's, feta....my favourite cheese is Y-Fenni a cheddar with ale and mustard seed mmmmmmmm!! but I will try any :)

The coasters here are so pretty and have little soft pads on the under side to protect furniture. I think I am going to put them on the window sills in the new sunroom. We're having wide sills. Wide enough for plant pots. People will be tempted to put drinks on them :(

It's a little cheese board but very pretty :)

Samantha dressed up the present with a piggy chocolate lollipop thinking of Charlie :) She also gave me a Poinsettia and she made some Candy cane reindeer for the kids for the Christmas Tree :) Thanks Samantha! I love it :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails