Jan 2, 2009

It's gone!

In case some of you have noticed, I've deactivated my facebook account for a while. I'll probably be back in the future, but I want a break from it for now.

So if you noticed you were one friend less today, thats why ;)

Chris was totally upset that he had been dropped by one of his friends today - until I told him I had deactivated my account - OMG you should have seen the relief on his face when he realised it was ONLY his Mother!!!!! hahahaha!!

Anyway, you can no longer get hold of me via facebook - email or phone or cell is the way to go until I reactivate FB.

Oh and we also got rid of our answering machine. My friend Lori talks a lot of sense and is totally the same as me - she NEVER listens to her messages and we were both talking recently about getting rid of our machines because it is pointless having them. We let the messages build up until we have about 25 messages then we hit delete without listening to them and constantly feel guilty because we don't get back to people. So lets just NOT have a machine - that way people will just call back if it's important!

New year, new changes :)

If I'm important enough to you then you'll call me or email me to say hi. If I'm not then don't. We'll both have learned an important lesson from that - won't we?
Related Posts with Thumbnails