Jan 2, 2009

Keeping busy.....

Since Lloyd left, we have been very busy - celebrating New Year, recovering from New Year, getting the house back to normal after Christmas, watching LOTS of movies, crafting, crafting and MORE crafting!!!!

We miss Lloyd very VERY much, but have been enjoying lots of late nights......VERY late nights and VERY lazy mornings......even Susie said she hasn't been dressed before lunch this week since Daddy has been gone!!! But then we haven't been to bed much before midnight either Ooooooops!!!

Susie has been bringing me big mugs of coffee in the morning and peanut butter on toast. Laurie brings me tea in the afternoon and Chris brings me Baileys and ice in the evening......

See my children have an AMAZING role model in Lloyd :)

I miss you Lloyd. I have no one to warm my feet on at night.
Related Posts with Thumbnails