Dec 23, 2008

Girls day out....


Susannah and I had a girls day out today - we went Christmas shopping, went to the scrapbook store together (which was fun except that a lady went to the bathroom, came out and left the door wide open and it stunk out the entire store and then we couldn't stop pulling faces and giggling the whole time lol - omg it put me off buying anything lol).

We also went for lunch together. I took Susie to Montanas - there are moose and deer heads on the walls and the whole restaurant is made to look like a hunting lodge - they bring you paper to go on the table and you can then draw and colour all over the table!!! we had fun drawing Santas and Christmas trees all over the table! I had roast beef and yorkshire pudding, and Susie had a turkey sandwich and skewers of shrimp! It was fun!

We were exhausted by the end but it was fun :) She got all her shopping done and I picked up a few things too!
Related Posts with Thumbnails