Dec 5, 2008

Starting to feel a little more festive....



I'll add a few more pictures of things around here over the next few days...slowly I've been decorating the place, but I still don't have the main tree decorated or the house fully decorated....the children have decorated their tree but I haven't taken pictures yet. I am not as organized this year but I will do that this year....the renovations have me all out of sync this year and I feel self conscious taking pictures when I have a house full of men all day....this week there have been extra workmen around the place - Bell workmen wiring the place for PVR etc and next week we have the electrician here and also the plumber putting in the new furnace in the garage for my bees.....and that furnace will also heat the next addition and our master suite. But yes, I am slowly decorating the house and making it a little more festive. It is nice to sit with the fire on and the pretty fairy lights glowing and have the snow outside making it feel cosy outside. The workmen have put all the pot lights in the porch now and it looks soooooo nice and makes the house look really nice and even more cosy!!! The pot lights go all the way around the wrap around porch!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails