Jan 12, 2009

And so the new year begins.....

.....finally!!

Lloyd has finally gone back to work today after Christmas and new year. delayed because of his trip to England for his Grandads funeral and his days off to get over the traveling. Last week I couldn't get anything done because of having Lloyd home, Sams birthday etc etc.

Today we start! New year. New routine. School work for Abigail. Pre School work for Sam. Decluttering and organizing for me.

I think I have 6 guys here today instead of the usual 2. Andy (the boss) will be here with the Inspector for a while, as well as the electrician and plumber I believe......

Blegh....and I didn't sleep well. New pillows and I didn't like them so I threw them on the floor and slept without one :( which wasn't much better :( now I'm really tired!

Happy New Year!
Related Posts with Thumbnails