Jan 29, 2009

Family celebrations...28th






Yesterday was Susannahs 11th birthday and so last night we went out to celebrate both our birthdays because we couldn't celebrate mine as a family on Tuesday because the girls had had dance class that they couldn't miss (Susannah is dancing for the Mayor on Valentines Day) .

Susannah requested to go to Montanas which is a Cookhouse themed restaurant with animal heads on the walls and a rustic feel to it. On birthdays they sing to you and put a moose head thing on your head! We took Sharons advice and went to the new one on 17th Street.

Of course we got there and I asked them if they could do something special for Susannah for her birthday and then Chris announces to them that it was MY birthday yesterday.....sigh.......oh I love my firstborn ggggrrrrrrr.........and of course he brought his video camera with him grrrrrrrrrr............loooooove my Son ;)

And of course Susie who had WANTED to do this the day before all of a sudden changes her mind and thinks this is NOT a good idea hahahahaha TOO LATE girly we are IN THIS TOGETHER...so throughout our dinner the bell keeps going off and the staff run through the restaurant up to poor embarrassed people and start putting these enormous horns on their heads and start singing to them with fireworks going off in desserts in front of them........OH MY GAWD thats gonna be ME!!!!!!! And Lloyd keeps saying 'hahahahahah thats gonna be YOU Jane'!!!!! And to think that just two days ago I was saying how much I loved him.......

Well anyway....it happened....I stared at Susie through the whole ordeal apart from one point where I glared at Chris and at the camcorder and stuck my thumbs up - WANTED to stick my middle finger up but of course was surrounded by all those happy singing Montanas staff and 5 of my kids so it wasn't an appropriate time.........sigh........

So these pictures are for Brandy....on Monday she was telling me that she LIKES this crap...she LIKES to be embarrassed like this on her birthday!!!! lol! Well, rather this than a male stripper I guess...because I tell ya if ANYONE does that to me on my 40th I swear I will KILL them!!! lol! In fact for my 40th I plan to be out of the country!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails