Jan 29, 2009

Monday - our Anniversary.

On Monday, Abigail, Sam and I headed to Kidz Quarterz where we met Brandy and her Daughters Kaeli and Regan for a few hours. We ended up being there almost 4 hours!

I had left Chris at the mall the whole time and by the time we went back for him he was a 'tad' bored ;) even in the library!! His friends had been and gone! He'd had lunch.....had his Starbucks....had enough of the mall ;) luckily he wasn't grumpy though!

Everyone kept asking how Lloyd and I were planning to spend our anniversary - expecting ys to say it was going to be extremely romantic! Well, I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint you all! Monday evening was the only time we could get any errands done, so on Monday evening I had my hair cut, we went to Best Buy to get Susie a couple of DS games for her birthday, we ran to Save on Foods to grab a few groceries we needed (it was the nearest one to my hair salon) and we ran to Wok Box!! And that was it!! Lloyd had a cold and didn't feel too good and I've been popping garlic capsules like crazy the last few days to make sure I don't get it lol!!!

So no, not particularly romantic ;) but we were together! The card he gave me was ridiculously sappy :) to the point that it made me roll my eyes and laugh! and then smile :) He loves me :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails