Jan 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Samuel!!!

Happy 4th birthday to my BIG BIG Samsam!! I can't believe my baby boy is already four years old!!!! Poor Lloyd - he doesn't want his little boy to get big already - he loves having him all little and cute and cuddly! Already he is four years old! Time has flown by so fast!

Today we are off to the Royal Alberta Museum - Sam loves going there - his favourite part is the Native history section - he loves the dioramas of the Natives killing the bison etc etc- he had a miniature bison and a Native Indian with a weapon type thing (Val help me out here) in his stocking and likes to pretend to kill the bison....

My favourite part of the museum? No, NOT the bugs or dinosaurs (surprise surprise lol) but the gemstones and fossils...those gemstones are just STUNNING!!! I also like to see the sections that change - and also the animals of Alberta.

Mind you, the whole museum is just glorious - we love going there. If it had been warmer today we would have gone to the zoo to say hi to the baby tiger cubs too but its just too cold and snowy - so we'll do that another day!

Home for Kung Fu Panda cake later and presents with the children after school :)

Happy Birthday my Little Man! Love you lots!
Related Posts with Thumbnails