Jan 7, 2009

I need to fly more...

www.aircanada.com/en/about/media/facts/documents/B777_executivefirst2.jpg

www.aircanada.com/en/about/media/facts/documents/lay_flat_seat.jpg

www.aircanada.com/en/travelinfo/airport/maplelounges/features.html


So Lloyd flies business class...and of course when I fly it is always with five children so I do NOT fly business class...so when Lloyd phoned from TO yesterday and said he was hungry I reminded him he was back in the land of Tim Hortons!! He of course was heading up to the lounges to get free drinks and food because when you fly business class they provide free drinks and food for you! I did NOT know this!!! Lloyd laughed and said 'you need to fly more baby'.......I guess I do!!!! How did I not know this???? Free food????? Free drinks????????? Free shooters????????? Free wine??????????? OMG!!!!

Lloyd keeps saying I should go home for a weeks holiday to see everyone - and fly business class :)

hmmmmm free wine :) FREE FOOD........sooooo tempting :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails