Feb 1, 2009

Jane does it in the gutter....



It was family bowling day today. Our new years resolution as a family is to go bowling once a month. We went Boxing Day and then we went today (yes its officially February so we didn't really go January but so long as we go approx every month we are happy).

I was teasing the kids that I had ordered 'team shirts' with our family name on - and that they read 'Thorpes do it at the bowling alley'!!! So after watching me play twice now, Chris laughed and said it would be more apt if mine read 'Jane does it in the gutter' hahahahahaha!!! Oh that boy is soooooooo funny!!!! ;)

I lost again today - yep, came 7th. Out of 7. Sigh......... Lloyd won. Sam came 2nd......Abby was third I think. Susie 4th. Laurie 5th. Chris 6th.

Me last......

Again......

But it was fun :) and I did get a spare.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails