Feb 1, 2009

Whimsey Jar



Stacey made this for me for my birthday - it is a whimsey jar and I had never seen one before!! I knew she made them for swaps on swapbot but hadn't seen one of hers before this. Isn't it gorgeous??? It is of course a bee just for ME!!!! :) I love it! It's soooo clever - and when you open up the id its like a little treasure trove inside! It is crammed full of the cutest things - never ending little gems! I opened it up with Sam and Abby and they couldn't believe it! Then a little later I let Laurie open it up and he couldn't believe it either - he loved it too! Isn't this wonderful?????? Of course I love buttons and charms and sequins and gems and little bits and pieces like that so I loved it :)

i don't think I would ever make them for a swap for someone I don't know but I think they would make wonderful gifts for people - especially children :) I know I would have LOVED getting something like this when I was Abigail or Susies age especially! Can you imagine?????

They are just the cutest!! Or party favours instead of party bags - oh wow the kids would love them!!!

Thank you Stacey :) Not just for my gorgeous bee and contents but also for introducing me to yet another addiction ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails