Mar 25, 2009

My Bucket List......

This is a work in progress...Tess set me this task AGES ago...and I keep adding to it.......but I guess I shoul actually blog it and then keep adding to it here anyway!

A bucket list, is a list of things you want to do...places you want go......things you want to see....before you die!! So here is my list:

1. Japan to see the Cherry Blossoms in the Spring.

2. My Golden Wedding Anniversary.

3. Take an Alaskan Cruise.

4. Hand feed a Hummingbird.

5. Take a trip alone.

6. See my Nans 100th birthday.

7. Drive down the West Coast of the US.

8. Meet the children we sponsor through World Vision.

9. Hold a big New Years Eve party here at home.

10. Revisit Scotland and take a drive through all our old haunts and see our old house and how it has changed.

11. Take a hot air balloon ride across the Serengeti.

12. Take a Sex and the City style girlfriends week away - sun, sea, sand, sitting by the pool, drinks and lots of laughs!!!

13. Own a diamond from Tiffanys in a little turquoise box ;)

14. volunteer on an i to i volunteering trip - probably with children.

15. Go to Lancaster PA and see the Amish communities there and purchase a real Amish quilt.

16. Bungee Jump in New Zealand.

17.
Related Posts with Thumbnails