Mar 18, 2009

My Cousin Lynn.....





While we were in England we went to visit my Aunty Pat and Cousin Lynn. As a child I would sometimes go and stay with Lynn in the summer holidays and she would come and stay with me - as we are close in age - she is younger than me by a couple of years I think (Lynn????) I have wonderful memories of making up dances to songs, winning endless beach balls from scratch and win tickets at the local store, trips to the seaside and the shell shop, baton twirling, and it was Lynn that gave Lloyd his nickname 'The Squirm with the Perm' (my poor baby hahahahaha) although she apologised profusely the other week hahahahaha!!!! I guess way back then she NEVER imagined I'd marry him ;)

I also had a lovely visit with my Aunty Pat and had some pictures taken with her and my Mom but I won't post them on my blog because she wasn't feeling that well and had the Doctor visit while we were there - so I don't think it would be fair to post them here - but I had some printed off to send to her and I have some for myself to keep :) It was lovely to see them both after so long and I really enjoyed our all too brief visit!!

Lynn is engaged to a Canadian guy and they are really hoping to marry in the near future - Lynn is hoping to settle in Ottawa but the immigration rules are so crazy and so expensive that its keeping them apart right now :(

Good luck Lynn - I hope it doesn't take too long!
xxxx
Related Posts with Thumbnails