Mar 18, 2009

One of my favourite artists...






Kelly Rae Roberts - a collage artist from Seattle. I just LOVE her work. It's just been released on journals and magnets and other household items too! I'm really excited and hope to see it in Canadian stores really soon! I got the book for my birthday (signed copy woohoo)!!! And Lloyd recently bought me one of her prints from Etsy (thank you baby) and we are on a list waiting to hear when her originals are next released.....I would LOVE an original!!!

I chose the 'Let It Go' collage myself because my 'word of the year' is COURAGE....and this collage ends with 'Manifest Courage' but I adore all of Kelly Rae's work.....you can check her work out on her blog at:

kellyraeroberts.blogspot.com/

and follow links form her blog to her Etsy store!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails