Apr 7, 2009

Cool Veggie Pizza




Last night I made a big Cool Veggie Pizza for Susannah to take to school for her class - they are doing a project on healthy eating and so this was a healthy recipe for them to try! I also made a smaller version for the workmen and today I put it out for them before I left to take Sam to school, and told them to enjoy it with their lunch! Denis had brought his two Sons to work with him today (they are on Spring Break so earning some extra money working for Dad) so it was the perfect day for me to serve up some extra lunch goodies!

Turns out the Cool Veggie Pizza was a huge hit all round! There were only 10 students in Susannahs class today so everyone got to have seconds and several people asked for the recipe (teachers included)!! And the workmen and boys all LOVED their lunch :)

The pictures I have added are old ones I have used before as I didn't take any last night! I don't have this oven any more - its actually sat outside on the grass right now lol! With my fridge!!

I am loving my new oven......just looking forward to having counters that will be so much nicer to use than the horrid boards I have right now ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails