Apr 7, 2009

Fabby magazine!!!





I bought this magazine last week after reading about it on Kelly Rae Robert's site (Kelly is in it, as is her sister)!!! It's such a great magazine and so inspiring! There is a wonderful article by Tim Holtz that shows you around his INCREDIBLE studio - I was in awe!!! I've never been that inspired by his work but after having a look around his studio, I have to say I was totally inspired by everything I read and saw! I got some great ideas for what will one day be my studio above the garage!

For now, this is where I 'create' - I have to say I love my little area in my bedroom - I love my view, I love that I can lock myself away and have everything within reach so I don't have to get out of my chair to get anything. I love that I don't have too much STUFF so I never feel overwhelmed by it all - I am soooooo glad I decluttered last year and gave almost all of it away to the school and started again from scratch! The school was thrilled and it did me so much good!

Right now I am enjoying collage and trying new things. It's fun :)

The best thing of all is that Susannahs class are now making ATC's and swapping them with another school!!! Isn't that wonderful?????
Related Posts with Thumbnails