Apr 13, 2009

What are you reading????


I currently have two books on the go...'Keeping Faith' by Jodi Picoult, which I'm really enjoying. It's about a non-religious couple who are divorcing and their young daughter, Faith, starts to develop Stigmata and hears God. It's really interesting. I loved the movie Stigmata with Gabriel Byrne a few years back too. I'm not religious at all but I do find things ike that extremely interesting. On Friday I sat and watched most of 'The Passion of The Christ'. I do believe that a man called Jesus Christ lived and did die on the Cross (as many people did back then). I'm getting off track lol.....

I also picked up Stephanie Meyer's (of Twilight fame) book 'The Host' after having read an excerpt of it on her website. So far it's ok.....I want to finish Keeping Faith before I get too far into it though. It's about soul's, seekers, host bodies and Healers so far......It definitely seems much more of a book for adults and NOT a teen romance this time! Although I could be wrong as I haven't heard anything about it and I haven't read much yet but from reading the cover and what I've read so far it certainly doesn't seem anything as 'simple' as Twilight.
Related Posts with Thumbnails