May 13, 2009

Paddling pool weather...






21c and finally paddling pool weather....Mike had the pressure washer out to spray off the deck and porch before staining it, so he kindly washed out the paddling pool for us too! Our back deck is a real sun trap and heats up beautifully in the mornings :) We put the paddling pool out there and filled it up with warm water for them and it was just gorgeous by the time they went in :) They had lunch out there too. I didn't get any pictures of them playing in the paddling pool though and nly thought to grab my camera once Abigail was out of the water and had dried off - so then she was feeling cold and I tried to get her to go back in lol - so she just stood in the pool and shivered and so she looks cold in the picture hahahahaha and there isn't much water left in the pool hahahahaha -Hhhhhmmmm I wonder why ;)

Lol I should have got my camera out earlier when they were having a blast in the pool and water was going everywhere!!! Sigh.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails