Jun 7, 2009

Fleurs......



This is the tub that I bought at the yard sale the other week. I can't wait for the pansies to flower properly and really bush out over the edge of the pot. They are really packed in and I bought ones that hadn't really opened much so that there will be lots of flowers opening over the next week or two and then as I dead head there will be lots more to come.....I think they look so pretty against the black and white. Next year the siding on the front of the house will be white too and we will have all new windows there too so it will look lovely there. The porch furniture is all white with black and white cushions so it matches that but with a splash of colour from the mainly purples from the Pansies....

I painted the 'Fleurs' on the side of the tub this evening.
Related Posts with Thumbnails