Jun 30, 2009

Galaxyland...and WEM




Yesterday we went to West Edmonton Mall so that Terry and Chris could do their shopping and get all their touristy bits and pieces. They went off on their own for a few hours. Chris and Laurence went off and did some shopping. Laurie bought himself a new t-shirt, and Chris bought himself a whiteboard for his new bedroom and four posters - as well as a statue of a jokey weed leaf for his shelf. Oh the things kids buy when they shop by themselves - he also facebooked that he couldn't get into the bong shop because he was under age ;) lol! It seems I took my Nephew in there under age by mistake a couple of years ago lol - oops!!!!

I bought some gifts for the new babies and also hit Bath and Body works - but was very disappointed to find out that they only do my Warm Milk and Honey Sleep Line at Christmas!!!! Sigh......I REALLY wanted to stock up on that :( So I just bought some more of my Warm Vanilla Sugar line and some liquid hand soap for the downstairs bathroom in Sea Island Cotton.

A couple of magazines....I wanted Colbie Caillats new cd but couldn't find it. We went into Galaxyland for a while but omg that place is soooo overwhelming to all the senses - so loud and bright and lights flashing and so many people and the kids rushing here there and everywhere - it was just totally draining!!! NIGHTMARE!!!

Went to the British Import Store (of course) and the children picked a treat each. Oh and I got Sam some new swim trunks in the Childrens Place sale. Ready to hit Lindbrook when Lloyd goes back to work!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails