Jun 30, 2009

Sundaes on Mondays......



Christie brought Susannah back from a weekend of camping last night and stayed for a while to chat - we sat and watched the rain come down (yay for HEAVY rain at last!!) and listened to the thunder, and I also made ice cream sundaes for everyone.

I went out a few days ago and bought some pretty sundae glasses in all kinds of shapes and sizes - just at Dollarama!! They really make a difference when having ice cream for the kids - or for me when I'm having my yoghurt and granola!! Last night I jazzed up the ice cream with whipped topping and sprinkles, sauce and chocolate chips too :) I must pick up some cherries for the top! Susie has some great recipes for breakfast parfaits too - with layers of fruit and yoghurt, cheerios, rice krispies etc etc easy and just look soooo much nicer in sundae glasses.

I'm used to calling them Knickerbockerglories.....So go ahead - pick up some glasses and go have yourself a knickerbockerglory today :) make your kids one TODAY :) What a fun thing to do this Summer :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails