Jul 8, 2009

7-8-9 10:11:12

Today (at least in North America) the date is 7-8-9. So there is a thing going around blogdom asking you to take a picture at 10:11:12 (am or pm) and share it on your blog.

I didn't take one this morning (well, I MAY have as I was snapping away with my camera all morning lol but I wasn't watching the clock) so I plan to take mine tonight.

So if you remember and have a blog or facebook page then take a picture at 11 minutes and 12 seconds past 10pm tonight and then post it on your blog or facebook page!! Leave a comment here with a link and we can all go and see it!!! :) I'll add my piccy later too!!!

I'm sure there is an official site to join up for this (click on the Just Us bloggy link on the right) but I can't be bothered - I'm just doing it for fun here on my blog......

Have fun!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails