Jul 8, 2009

Abigail rides again....

Abigail is in Summer Camp this way - it's just a day camp with our local community league, but I booked her in to this week because the field trip for the week was HORSE RIDING!!! So today she got to spend the whole day RIDING!!!! She was soooooo happy! She was especially happy that she was put in to the OLDER group and not the younger group that goes tomorrow!

They got to play 'Red Light - Green Light', they got to help put the tack on the horses, and they were with the horses for almost 5 hours!!!

This afternoon she is complaining that her legs hurt hahahaha I suggested a bath because I told her that it's her butt and leg muscles :) I told her she may ache more tomorrow!!!

She was smiling soooooo much when we picked her up and acting all grown up as if she got five years older in just one day!!! Like she knew all about horse riding in just one day - too funny!

Oh Abby Banana, I'm so glad you had so much fun!!! :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails