Jul 27, 2009

loving this.....


.....Sitting by the fire pit while I blog.......on a gorgeous, warm summers evening :)

I can see dark clouds roling in though and I'm hoping we may get a storm - or at least some rain - it's so dry!!! we need rain!!

The girls are riding their quad bikes and Lloyd and Laurie are working on the tree house. I'm relaxing here, enjoying the chance to catch up with my blog and maybe some Emails and facebook if I have time!!

Lloyd worked from home today, my cleaning ladies came this morning and this afternoon the girls had their classes at the library and each took a friend with them. Susannahs class was a dance class and Abigails was the Fancy Nancy tea party which she just LOVED! I will post a picture of her and her friend in their 'fancy best' heading off to the tea party later!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails