Jul 9, 2009

My 7.8.9. 10:11:12 pictures



So at 11 minutes past 10pm and 12 seconds last night (the 7th month and 8th day of the 9th year), I was journaling on a scrapbook page of the London Eye. I was sat at the island beside Lloyd who was doing some company accounts work on the laptop.

Nothing exciting but thats what we were up to :)

If you missed this magical moment and forgot to snap it (lol) then next month you get another chance when you can do it on the British version - as they write the date a different way 7.8.9 (7th day of the 8th month of the 9th year) - so you can do it all over again - and I will do it all over again then too hahahahahaha :)

Hahahaha Tess you may be ocd about some things but I'm ocd about my blog and taking pictures and stuff like that ;) Yep I took 295 pictures of Sam playing in the puddles the other day. And my computer wouldn't let me upload any more because I had 10,000 pictures in trash and had to delete them first ;) That doesn't include the 4,000 I have in iphoto still to be sorted OR the ones I have already sorted and in folders.....I'd say I take at least 40 or 50 a day minumum....probably much more most days....

We all have our obsessions ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails