Jul 9, 2009

Transformers...robots in disguise!!!!


Lloyd has taken all the children (except Chris who is working and has already seen it) to the cinema to see the second Transformers movie this afternoon. He just emailed me this picture of Sam with his bag of popcorn which is almost as big as he is!!! :)

I am going to the movie next week with a few of them as I want to see the movie Up!! :) It is said to be one of the best movies EVER with a really great message and I can't wait to see it!! :)

I spent this morning at Tess's house as her DH Ryan had to go out, and she didn't want to be alone on the morning after her surgery, so I got to go visit with her for a while :) That was nice :) Tess is doing great and got a phone call from the hospital to say she was allowed to shower today which made her feel MUCH better which is good :) I know that always makes me feel much better too! I got to pick up the new Stampin Up catalogue too and can't wait to start the new Stamping Group in August!! :) There are some gorgeous things in the new catalogue!!! :) Maybe I should have a Summer party with drinks on the deck and a Stampin Up party - I just wanted to wait for my kitchen to be finished first :( and the panels still are not here :( July 21st they are saying.....

Anyway for the first day in a VERY long day I have some peace and quiet. Derrick is working downstairs in the basement and I am staying upstairs so I can't hear his radio and I am enjoying some peace and quiet - no tv or radio or anything :) No people - no children, no ANYONE!!!!! :) Just ME!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails