Sep 23, 2009

Our first cache!!




Thanks to a fabulous iphone app, we have started geocaching....and yesterday, while Sam was at PreK, Abigail and I found our first cache - right in the grounds of Sams PreK school!!!! There are actually 4 within 2km of his school so next week we will hunt for the rest!! It was so much fun!! :) We definitely need to go shopping for some of our own cache containers this weekend so we can set some out and about in places!!! Last night Lloyd and I went and found the one by the airport while Susannah was at dance - I will post the piccy of that one on the family blog though!

As you can see, we waited until Sam came out of PreK and we took him to see the cache too!!!

Very cool - a step up from letterboxing I guess :) I didn't have a clue you could geocache on your iphone!!! Very cool!!! Just another reason to LOVE my iphone :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails