Sep 23, 2009

Photo shoot...





Yesterday Sam had PreK again, and so Abigail chose what to do for the day. She chose to have breakfast at the Esso with val (with a little suggestive hint from me hahahaha) and then she chose to be a photographer for the day. We each took a Nikon SLR camera out for the day and took pictures!!! She had my older Nikon D70s and I had my D40. We took a few lenses and had some fun!!! We went to South Cooking Lake and had a walk, then went to the Olympiette centre and had a walk around there - and even did some geocaching and found our first cache using the geocaching app on my iphone!!! We stopped off at the playground and had ice creams too :)Gorgeous 28c temperatures :)

Today it's going to be 33c in Edmonton!!! Summer and the start of Fall are being so kind to us this year :) Woohoo!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails