Nov 14, 2009

Am I doing enough????

 I think this is one of the fears many homeschoolers have at one time or other.  Today I read this article:       'Am I doing Enough'??? and it is full of useful questions to ask yourself about your homeschooled child.  It is for parents who want to evaluate whether they are teaching their child enough, if they are heading in the right direction....if they have the balance right ;)

After reading through the questions, I'd say we are doing just right.  Our facilitator will call in January to ask how our year is going - just a phonecall appointment, as the only times we actually see her are once in the Fall to discuss our plans for the year, and once in May to show our progress.  I think we are doing good though as Abigail has a balance of activities she takes part in, and is quite independent regarding life skills - as well as loving to read, craft, write, draw etc etc....

You will find endless links to other useful pages at this fantastic website too :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails